Florian Wirtz

Rate this lad highly but i do not want City to buy him, i have watched him regularly or rather Frimpong, and one thing stands out, his style is the same as Foden, they could be sisters with the way they control the ball and run with it. So we buy him where does Foden play? he is already playing out of position on the right wing, would much rather buy a right winger, and there is one out there that is very similar to a young Marhez, Mudryk, do we want a quick skillful winger who knows where the goal is?

Either Wirtz or Musiala would be brilliant but again still can't really underestimate Bayern in keeping Musiala and still signing Wirtz.
Rather my position. This thread will only lengthen, especially once more people have seen Writz in the European Championships and if neither have signalled their intention with Munich. However, I would put Bayern Munich in pole position to sign/retain both, which means I hope we have irons in other fires. We have plenty youngsters enough in attack already, with Bobb pushing strongly.

We just need a bit more maturity and physicality in midfield, some pace on the outside of the right wing, and maybe a young centre half with genuine pace.

Rather my position. This thread will only lengthen, especially once more people have seen Writz in the European Championships and if neither have signalled their intention with Munich. However, I would put Bayern Munich in pole position to sign/retain both, which means I hope we have irons in other fires. We have plenty youngsters enough in attack already, with Bobb pushing strongly.

We just need a bit more maturity and physicality in midfield, some pace on the outside of the right wing, and maybe a young centre half with genuine pace.
Guimares or paqueta, sane, branthwaite Sorted

Guimares or paqueta, sane, branthwaite Sorted
Don’t see us going for Sane and I think that while Branthwaite has potential, he’s quick but maybe not fast enough. The fact that he’s also left-footed might be problematic. Could we afford to invest so much in both he and Gvardiol in two summers?

Don’t see us going for Sane and I think that while Branthwaite has potential, he’s quick but maybe not fast enough. The fact that he’s also left-footed might be problematic. Could we afford to invest so much in both he and Gvardiol in two summers?
Think he’s 2 footed and probably faster than stones or Dias

I think that we, as fans, have to get out of the habit of comparing people to Kevin de Bruyne. The man is a unicorn, and will not be "replaced". It's a disservice to everyone involved to think about it like this. Wirtz is an amazing player, and would love to have him.
I think we, as fans, need to get out of the habit of saying comparing players is a “disservice”.

This is a forum for discussion about players, comparison is a helpful way of discussing the talents and characteristics of individual players (especially in the context of what we believe are the needs of the team), and no one involved is served badly by employing comparison. Neither De Bruyne nor Wirtz suffers a disservice in such a debate.

This sort of proclamation is not only nonsensical, it is needlessly derisive and only serves to attempt to stop the very thing the forum exists to enable.

It is also not helpful to create a strawman argument that “people are arguing De Bruyne can replaced”.

I think we, as fans, need to get out of the habit of saying comparing players is a “disservice”.

This is a forum for discussion about players, comparison is a helpful way of discussing the talents and characteristics of individual players (especially in the context of what we believe are the needs of the team), and no one involved is served badly by employing comparison. Neither De Bruyne nor Wirtz suffers a disservice in such a debate.

This sort of proclamation is not only nonsensical, it is needlessly derisive and only serves to attempt to stop the very thing the forum exists to enable.

It is also not helpful to create a strawman argument that “people are arguing De Bruyne can replaced”.
Lighten up, Francis.

Lighten up, Francis.

bill-murray.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.