Flybmi gone bump

bluesmith

Hopefully this doesnt affect any blues, particularly with Schalke so close and them flying to Dusseldorf.

Only has 376 staff according to the BBC. That seems a bit low for an airline. I flew on them once, but I haven't seen any of their flights available on routes I've been flying for ages, so it's not a massive surprise.

Only has 376 staff according to the BBC. That seems a bit low for an airline. I flew on them once, but I haven't seen any of their flights available on routes I've been flying for ages, so it's not a massive surprise.
Fly to 25 cities apparently.

This quite obviously has nothing to do with Brexit Ric.

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not but I see that the statement released does place some blame on Brexit. Is that an easy excuse for poor management though?

The list of failed airlines is as long as your arm. Buzz and BMI before Brexit was ever an issue and Monarch when it may have been on the horizon but don’t recall it being cited as an issue.

Most of the crews will be snapped up quickly.
BMI have been on the rocks for a while and they couldn't pay their fuel bills late last year.
Oh and the EU ETS is yet another bullshit scam. Trading emissions is probably the most ridiculous concept ever conceived.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.