Flybmi gone bump

This quite obviously has nothing to do with Brexit Ric.

Well why did they mention it? When you make a statement on anything, are you in the habit of mentioning totally unrelated stuff in it?

“Yeah, I was selling my car and all was going well. I don’t like raspberry Jam by the way, yes. Puegot, runs like a dream.”

They mentioned it because the projections for being able to turn it around were hampered by Brexit. Or did I see s different statement.

Final nail in the coffin.

They've been hanging on for three years.

Previously complained about being squeezed out on time slots and slow turnarounds.

Every ten minutes on delayed departures was supposedly costing them £8k.

The margin for budget airlines is so tight.

Well why did they mention it? When you make a statement on anything, are you in the habit of mentioning totally unrelated stuff in it?

“Yeah, I was selling my car and all was going well. I don’t like raspberry Jam by the way, yes. Puegot, runs like a dream.”

They mentioned it because the projections for being able to turn it around were hampered by Brexit. Or did I see s different statement.

Final nail in the coffin.

" This buisness hasn't been run into the ground resulting in the lose of all those jobs because we were shit at running it, the busness plan was shit and the planes were shit. No, It has failed because EU and Brexit. "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.