Food Challenges

Where I used to work I took part in a charity hot wings challenge. 4 plates of 6 wings, each one increasingly hot, culminating in a plate of wings coated in a mixture of supermarket bought buffalo wings sauce mixed with a teaspoon of Fire Foods Beyond Infinity (fookin hot) sauce.

There were three of us in the challenge. The first guy bottled after plate 2; the second guy was in tears by the end of plate 3, and stupidly rubbed his eyes with chilli covered fingers. I was already half way through plate 4 at this stage, and although my digestive tract felt like it was coated with liquid magma, I soldiered on and finished.

Plate 3 guy had taken himself off to the toilet to wash his eyes out, and whilst there decided to drain his bladder; quite possibly the worst thing he has ever done. The screams from the toilet could be heard 200yds down the corridor.

My gut's were a little off for the next couple of days to say the least.

Huh? A medical condition that forces people to stuff their faces in food challenges?
Prader Willi syndrome
Not food challenges as such,but people with this condition cannot stop eating
And if left to themselves will try to eat anything

Prader Willi syndrome
Not food challenges as such,but people with this condition cannot stop eating
And if left to themselves will try to eat anything
People with under-active Thyroid Glands or people who have had a total Thyroidectomy have slow metabolisms, which also makes them tiered and lethargic. This compounds the issue of weight gain as they no longer have the same energy levels as they did prior to the condition/surgery. There is medication to replace the thyroid hormone, but it can take upwards of 12 - 18 months to get the dose correct. By then, it is possible they have put on an awful lot of weight, which again becomes harder to shift.

Just ate a duck and a half with 2 leeks and 15 spring onions and 24 pancakes. Cooked for 3 and the other two were stuffed after 1 or 2. No fucking way do i waste meat so i soldiered on.

Where I used to work I took part in a charity hot wings challenge. 4 plates of 6 wings, each one increasingly hot, culminating in a plate of wings coated in a mixture of supermarket bought buffalo wings sauce mixed with a teaspoon of Fire Foods Beyond Infinity (fookin hot) sauce.

There were three of us in the challenge. The first guy bottled after plate 2; the second guy was in tears by the end of plate 3, and stupidly rubbed his eyes with chilli covered fingers. I was already half way through plate 4 at this stage, and although my digestive tract felt like it was coated with liquid magma, I soldiered on and finished.

Plate 3 guy had taken himself off to the toilet to wash his eyes out, and whilst there decided to drain his bladder; quite possibly the worst thing he has ever done. The screams from the toilet could be heard 200yds down the corridor.

My gut's were a little off for the next couple of days to say the least.

Brave bastard, i am terrible with scoville heat, pretty shit with hot hot to tbf.

Once after chopping chili's i scrodged my junk. I knew as soon as i gave them a scrodge my huge mistake. Missus was in tears laughing whilst pouring milk over a naked and pained me in the bath, specifically my balls. It really felt like they had been put under a fucking blowtorch.

I did manage to polish off 3kg of brisket and a bottle of reds mustard sauce last week to i should add, that was easy but i did do it at a slow pace. It seems if you give me just the meat i can chug on forever, everything else bloats me but i always feel fine after a mainly meat meal. I just kept eating it because it was so nice, not on my mind to eat x amount or owt like that.

Just ate a duck and a half with 2 leeks and 15 spring onions and 24 pancakes. Cooked for 3 and the other two were stuffed after 1 or 2. No fucking way do i waste meat so i soldiered on.

Brave bastard, i am terrible with scoville heat, pretty shit with hot hot to tbf.

Once after chopping chili's i scrodged my junk. I knew as soon as i gave them a scrodge my huge mistake. Missus was in tears laughing whilst pouring milk over a naked and pained me in the bath, specifically my balls. It really felt like they had been put under a fucking blowtorch.

I did manage to polish off 3kg of brisket and a bottle of reds mustard sauce last week to i should add, that was easy but i did do it at a slow pace. It seems if you give me just the meat i can chug on forever, everything else bloats me but i always feel fine after a mainly meat meal. I just kept eating it because it was so nice, not on my mind to eat x amount or owt like that.
I've done the nut pinch with chili on the fingers too, lasted for hours!

I've done the nut pinch with chili on the fingers too, lasted for hours!

It started with a twitch... xD

You laugh it off at first don't you but then it gets uncomfortable, then alarms start going off and comedy turns to "umm this is not good" the rest is not suitable for a family forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.