Football Manager

sboroMCFC

Anyone fancy an online game until FM Live is out?! Bored of it single player now!

Is it not a bit of a pain playing online? It takes a fair chunk of time to play and you'd have to have your mates online at the same times to play it, wouldn't you? Or have I got that allw rong?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Is it not a bit of a pain playing online? It takes a fair chunk of time to play and you'd have to have your mates online at the same times to play it, wouldn't you? Or have I got that allw rong?

Yeah it is a bit of a pain and it does take a while but I find it a lot better than single player. I remember a few years ago Richard sorted one out on here but that didn't last very long!

It was a fucking pain the arse to say the least. No idea what its like with FM 08 but we could give it a try.

its still a pain.
The only way it would work properly is if someone had a server to run it off.

atbmcfc said:
its still a pain.
The only way it would work properly is if someone had a server to run it off.

Ah well, no worries! I started a new game with Leeds for some reason! Should keep me going until FM Live comes out!

after taking the piss out of the fm crowd for sometime I was watching my lads playing it the other day. After a few throw away comment about how they were rubbish they challenged me to a go.
After half a season with stockport i was absolutely shite think id won a grand total of 2 games.
I need to know how to beat them but dont have hours to waste trying to find out myself. I therefore looking to cheat, thus teaching my children an important life lesson. How do I do it?

Danish Blue said:
after taking the piss out of the fm crowd for sometime I was watching my lads playing it the other day. After a few throw away comment about how they were rubbish they challenged me to a go.
After half a season with stockport i was absolutely shite think id won a grand total of 2 games.
I need to know how to beat them but dont have hours to waste trying to find out myself. I therefore looking to cheat, thus teaching my children an important life lesson. How do I do it?

My first suggestion would be not to go Stockport.

Danish Blue said:
you could use the editor to give yourself a load of money, but you will have to start again.
(all programs > sport interactive > football manager 2008> editor)

or you could create new managers of clubs that you want to buy players off and sell them to yourself for fuck all.

but there are no cheats which will mean you will win every game guaranteed.

Have just done my first season on FM 08 with City, had a bit of an average season, finishing in mid table, was a bit worried I was gonna get the sack. Then we got in to Europe via the Fair Play league.

It's more realistic than I realised!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.