Football Tourists

Corporately is the answer and through the club.
I will go one further on this issue and bring in the Police who im sure ask clubs to try and get tickets to less vocal fans if you like on big away games like this.
Who do the met want there last night 3000 lads or lots and lots of families and tourists?
The Met might prefer families and tourists but they know it will kick off between fans and tourists at some point. They almost certainly prefer to cope with "3,000 lads" than the problems that might ensue if MCFC continue the policy of pissing on their own fans.
We actually need the police to put pressure on the club to reduce sales to agencies where the ultimate buyers support the home side.

I am really glad that people are now seeing the club for what it is or has become.
There have been rumours for quite while that they have been less than honest with their ticket distribution but we
seem to have got entangled in the the issue of supporters clubs and corporate misuse of tickets whilst missing the fact that the club is shafting the fans.
I am sure people are aware by now of the company, Celtic Horizons which was advertising ticket and hotel packages in Ireland for seats in
the City parts for the Derby and telling prospective buyers not to wear colours, obviously aimed at the Rags.
Where did these tickets come from, they were not individual tickets so they must have access through the Club in some way.
Like the swamp they want tourists who will spend big in the City store and the Watford away scam is a sales ploy to entice people to purchase
Corporate packages.
We used to laugh at the Rags, people being moved from seats at the expense of corporates, in a very short space of time we are catching them up.

And whilst I'm on 2 people have received bans of 3 games for passing on Monaco away tickets.
Whilst some might agree with this the hypocrisy of the Club who will sell Watford tickets to people who have never been to a City game in their life STINKS.
Double standards.

Its something the FSF should get very involved in and that all away regulars from all clubs get their heads together and let the league and the clubs know its not on.

I dont go away anymore but was a regular for over 20 years and i know what loyalty means and what being an away regular is and the effort, time and money spent so i feel for all those putting up with this shit right now.

Seemed to be more than ever last night, more than a couple of who we're obviously supporting Chelsea - a steward in the away end told me that he'd never seen anything like it before....

Got told by two Russian teenagers to sit down 'or they are telling the steward'.

The club is becoming everything we mocked United for, and they don't give a shit.

We actually need the police to put pressure on the club to reduce sales to agencies where the ultimate buyers support the home side
Last night when we thought it was only 2, we assumed they had got them from a tout outside, but when you see its 20-30, then it looks highly likely that the 'tout' is actually City (I doubt Chelsea would sell a block of away tickets off to anyone), and if the club are getting all the tickets at £30 from Chelsea, you have to question what they are being sold for to these agencies, and if its more than £30, its touting, so maybe the police should be finding out how much these fans paid, and if its more than face value, take some action, because surely only City had access to those tickets.

the more the better bring them on

manchester city and i say this with a hand on my heart we will only get bigger and bigger i want my club to live on and on and well after they give me my last rites i don't what to going to visit york away again from my bed in heaven

the more the better bring them on

manchester city and i say this with a hand on my heart we will only get bigger and bigger i want my club to live on and on and well after they give me my last rites i don't what to going to visit york away again from my bed in heaven

wtf!?!?

And remember that this is the game that sold out on 21st March at 12,000 points and then miraculously some more were found at the back of the sofa and went back on sale 28th March

I meant corporate as in sold off to third party companies who then sell on again.

The club couldn't give 2 shits about whose are is in the seat as long as they have made their money.

As a fan shelling out every year for Gold or Platinum because of loyalty points for aways Id be fucking it right off and hitting the club where it only knows and that's the pocket.

At the point where your loyalty wont get you a ticket, only money will.

Thats what I did. Binned it 3 years ago. I wish every single ST holder would do the same. They might think twice about this crap then but knowing them they wouldn't and would just put everyone's ST price up £50.

If you think it's bad now, wait until Wembley. They will have creamed off loads of a 32000 allocation. I actually feel sorry for some Random "Arsenal" fan from Belarus who hasn't got a clue, getting the shit kicked out of him for celebrating if they score. Just like the 50 or so Sunderland fans in our end all together in 14 and Liverpool last year.

It stinks.

Last night when we thought it was only 2, we assumed they had got them from a tout outside, but when you see its 20-30, then it looks highly likely that the 'tout' is actually City (I doubt Chelsea would sell a block of away tickets off to anyone), and if the club are getting all the tickets at £30 from Chelsea, you have to question what they are being sold for to these agencies, and if its more than £30, its touting, so maybe the police should be finding out how much these fans paid, and if its more than face value, take some action, because surely only City had access to those tickets.

It wasn't 20-30. It was 200-300 last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.