Forest docked 4 points

The point I was making is, what is the point of supporting another club when ffp is there to stop your club competing. Surely every football is allowed to dream of having success. Ffp stops that.
Clubs can have huge debt that's ok but if your club has no debt and wants to spend big it cant.

It's always been that way since they formed the premier league. The richest clubs were Liverpool, United and Arsenal. Guess who nailed the top four spots every year, those three and one other. The TV money wasn't huge then, but the champions league money was in comparison. This ensured those clubs could attract all the best players and guarantee their spot at the top table. Until Chelsea and ourselves came into the money only Blackburn, with Jack Walkers money, broke the monopoly. Leicester was a one of freak season. Chelsea were tolerated as they thought it was a one off. Us winning the jackpot caused panic stations and they hastily did everything to stop us and ensure it never happened again. We scraped in by the skin of our teeth but just look at the shit we've had to endure since.

Why weren't clubs crying it wasn't fair before, because it wasn't. Other fans anger shouldn't be directed at us, or even the premier league. It should be directed at THEIR owners who voted these rules in.

I'm finding all this points docked etc abit depressing really. Let owners invest what they want and allow fans to live the dream
I agree, Gordon. Points should never be docked for non-sporting reasons. It should be reserved for things like fielding ineligible players. This docking points because they don't have as much revenue as other clubs is undermining the integrity of the competition.

Just seen some bellend on SSN from the Forest supporters trust.

“I don’t particularly like whataboutery but I’m gonna do it.
115 charges in Man City’s case, who knows how many charges in Chelsea’s case.
What’s happening there?”

Clearly hasn’t got a clue.
Here’s an idea, how about you hold your own club accountable for their piss poor management.

The point I was making is, what is the point of supporting another club when ffp is there to stop your club competing. Surely every football is allowed to dream of having success. Ffp stops that.
Clubs can have huge debt that's ok but if your club has no debt and wants to spend big it cant.

Well ask Aston Villa fans if they're enjoying this season, or Brighton, or West Ham last season.

FFP rules aren't perfect, but I'm not going to shed tears for fans and clubs and owners who were 100% in favour of them when it helped them and now want them gone when it holds them back.

Also this obsession with debt is really weird, it only exists on bluemoon. Spend 5 seconds thinking about it and you'll realise that having a mortgage doesn't mean you're less financially secure than a renter. The important aspects of debt (like interest payments) have always been part of the FFP calculation.

What’s happening there?”

Here’s an idea, how about you hold your own club accountable for their piss poor management.
Was it Goldbridge?

Well ask Aston Villa fans if they're enjoying this season, or Brighton, or West Ham last season.

FFP rules aren't perfect, but I'm not going to shed tears for fans and clubs and owners who were 100% in favour of them when it helped them and now want them gone when it holds them back.
To be fair don’t think the fans had much say in the vote, but I get your meaning.

What’s happening there?”

"I don't like whataboutery but I'm going to do it anyway", is a great phrase. It's up there "with all due respect", just before showing no respect at all.

What’s happening there?”

They're as thick as fuck and it's why I have zero sympathy with the crying cunts, none of them. Our case has fuck all to do with anybody else. Trust me if we're found guilty they'll all be celebrating so they can cry some more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.