Forest docked 4 points

Its getting to the point that if you dont support dippers, rags, gooners, and spuds theres not point being a fan.

We got lucky but any other club is fucked. Its embarrassing it's not called out by our press/media

It's as clear as day the pl make it up as they go

I don't think this shows that at all.

Forest knowingly and deliberately broke the rules, and then because they went miles out of their way to help the investigation, they got a couple of points back.

Everton knowlingly and deliberately broke the rules and then mislead the Premier League about the state of their finances, which lead to the PL telling everyone Everton should be OK, and then they got mad when the PL uncovered their lies and punished them.

I've always said if you're not happy with the rules, you have to challenge them, not just break them and try to claim a moral justification.

I don't think this shows that at all.

Forest knowingly and deliberately broke the rules, and then because they went miles out of their way to help the investigation, they got a couple of points back.

Everton knowlingly and deliberately broke the rules and then mislead the Premier League about the state of their finances, which lead to the PL telling everyone Everton should be OK, and then they got mad when the PL uncovered their lies and punished them.

I've always said if you're not happy with the rules, you have to challenge them, not just break them and try to claim a moral justification.

The point I was making is, what is the point of supporting another club when ffp is there to stop your club competing. Surely every football is allowed to dream of having success. Ffp stops that.
Clubs can have huge debt that's ok but if your club has no debt and wants to spend big it cant.

Reactions: PPT
Not sure how all this shit works anymore.
Forest have got a lesser points deduction for losing more money.
I know it’s supposed they’ve had 2 points given back for their cooperation, but surely Everton cooperated since they were working with the PL trying to reduce their overspending.
I’m 100% sure it’s all our fault though.

Newcastle and Villa should be looking at this and thinking, lets just go for it then say sorry we wont do it again. By the looks of it, they will only get hit with 4 points which will be worth it imo.

This could get very messy come end of season teams relegated then appealing the whole thing is going to end up being the end of the premier league,kick the fucking instigators out of the league and start over ..

The bigger picture is that ALL of these stupidity is the build up to them coming at us with some silly OTT punishment.
Our club have refuted the charges and said we're not guilty.
So unless the PL can prove their accusations against us with hard evidence, we won't be receiving any punishment!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.