Former players scoring against us....

Brian Gayle scored only one goal for City in his entire time at the club. He then came back to Maine Road playing for Sheff Utd and scored two goals in 5 minutes.

The season we got relegated to what was in reality the old third division, I lost count of the number of so called ex players and fans of ours, who played for other clubs but scored the winner against us. I can't recall the name of one of them, but I got sick of hearing the wankers saying although they had supported us since being in the womb, they played for 'X,Y,Z' now and had no sympathy.
Yep. Paul Simpson for Wolves, Sheron for QPR to name 2.

I think the one who scored for Bury in the 0-1 as well was supposed to be a Blue. I seem to remember they all looked delighted to score and professional or not if I had the chance to score against us, especially when we were in such deep shit, it would have gone over the bar!
Paul Butler for Bury, in fairness he was seen in the city centre celebrating with our fans after our promotion at Blackburn a couple of years later. He also got himself sent off against us while playing for Wolves at Molineux in KK's promotion season so maybe he can be cut a little slack.

Colin Little for Crewe was another "lifelong Blue" who scored against us.

Paul Butler for Bury, in fairness he was seen in the city centre celebrating with our fans after our promotion at Blackburn a couple of years later. He also got himself sent off against us while playing for Wolves at Molineux in KK's promotion season so maybe he can be cut a little slack.

Colin Little for Crewe was another "lifelong Blue" who scored against us.

Top lad is Colin , been many an away day with him oh and few parties

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.