France v England

Can't see it as a solution myself. Dier does the role for Spurs and England reasonably well and although Stones is calm with decent ball control I wouldn't call him an outstanding passer at the moment . It's central midfield where England are really short Livermore backing up Henderson is not exactly strong in a crucial area of the pitch.

I think its good. I've wondered how he would fare in that role. Better doing it away from a city game.

england do this too much. just play him at centre back. on another not i hope trippier gets some game time. another city youth player playing for england.

The only reason I see Southgate playing at DM tonight is because we only have Dier and Livermore as main central midfielders options, both of who I expect to be given the night off.

There is talk of Oxlade-Chamberliain in midfield tonight too.

Personally I think the media are reading the rumoured team as a 4 at the back when it will be a 3, and therefore I expect Stones in a back three.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.