Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You not see the City - Shakhtar games?

The bloke was very good.
I can't recall many, if any, performances from the away fixture but at home he was bang average.

Obviously I'm not going to base anything off one game but I think many on here are willing to based on YouTube videos.

Thankfully the saving grace is Pep rates him and he's evidently not in the "Pep must be smacked off his tits" bracket like Evans was.

I can't recall many, if any, performances from the away fixture but at home he was bang average.

Obviously I'm not going to base anything off one game but I think many on here are willing to based on YouTube videos.

Thankfully the saving grace is Pep rates him and he's evidently not in the "Pep must be smacked off his tits" bracket like Evans was.

Hahaha at that last sentence.

Evans was a very strange link.

this is why im on edge - it keeps changing. was told quite categorically earlier that its off. ill look like a right muppet if im wrong haha...ive got no reason to doubt the person who told me over the journos though

If you say it's not happening and you're wrong, no one will care because they'll be too happy we got the player to care.

It's being over confident in saying someone is coming and turning out to be wrong that cops people a load of stick, so I think it's always best to err on the side of it not happening, and if I ever got some inside info, that's certainly what I'd do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.