Fred Talbot found guilty

I saw most of his trial (including Ian Brown's testimony) and can't believe he was acquitted of some of the charges.

Footballers like Lee Hughes and Luke McCormick resurrected their careers after doing time but I note nobody got linked with Adam Johnson. He’s been out a while too.

Employ killers (manslaughter IIRC) but not paedophiles.

Sunderland were so foolish to help him until he pleaded guilty. He was immediately dismissed upon doing so and had just wasted time before.

What does it say about society when we release pedophiles and sexual predators back into our midst after such a short period of time (good behavior they say). Maybe Frederick's now rehabilitated and no longer a danger to school kids but the only way we can be really really sure is by employing voluntary surgical or chemical castration. No early release without this one proviso and putting the child before the predator.

Last edited:
What does it say about society when we release pedophiles and sexual predators back into our midst after such a short period of time (good behavior they say). Maybe Frederick's now rehabilitated and no longer a danger to school kids but the only way we can be really really sure is by employing voluntary surgical or chemical castration. No early release without this one proviso and putting the child before the predator.
51i7a-XqwuL._SX425_.jpg

It's all bollocks...good behaviour?

Time should be added on if any prisoner is a twat inside, good behaviour should mean just the sentence they've been given should be served.

Can’t fault your logic but there’s a huge shortage of prison officers - and prison places so they have to let one out to convict another. The whole system is an utter shambles.

There were girls at my school courting older blokes. You’d catch them jumping in to their souped up sports cars at the end of classes. This was the mid 90’s and terms like “paedophile” weren’t being bounced around. Jimmy Savile was a mainstream celebrity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.