Fred Talbot found guilty

There were girls at my school courting older blokes. You’d catch them jumping in to their souped up sports cars at the end of classes. This was the mid 90’s and terms like “paedophile” weren’t being bounced around. Jimmy Savile was a mainstream celebrity.
?

Exactly. Jimmy Savile’s celebrity career was on the wane by the mid-90’s.

Don’t respond to a question mark. I find it in a profoundly lazy and borderline ignorant response. It reeks of arrogance.

On the wane or not, Savile was still a very well known broadcasting personality.

There were girls at my school courting older blokes. You’d catch them jumping in to their souped up sports cars at the end of classes. This was the mid 90’s and terms like “paedophile” weren’t being bounced around. Jimmy Savile was a mainstream celebrity.
Not really relevant to this case though, unless I've missed something?

Prince Andrew?

Courting lmao are you my nanna? Who says that word these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.