Free Treble winners commemorative coin Seasoncard holders

I ordered the treble winners t shirt Pep was wearing at the parade, which was due to arrive any time now, which seemed a bit of a long wait. Just had an email to tell me it's been delayed and I won't be getting it until second week of September.... l'd wanted the t shirt for summer. Kitbag are doing the same shirt with 1 day delivery.... bizarre.

I've been offered 20% off my next order, but I'll just go through fanatics or kitbag next time. Not sure what the people running the shop are playing at.
Online sales went down hill when they were outsourced to Tilburg NL two years ago.

I decided to take the metro but did wonder apart from the logistical coach park chaos how an earth did people survive trapped on those 'shuttle' buses without any toilet facilities - hope its a gold medal because its well deserved for those soldiers!
The beauty of them closing the fan park bar 3 hours before kick off, combined with a 90 minute wait in the food and bev queue in the ground , and a complete lack of water available on a warm and balmy night in the Ataturk, and a long march to and from the buses meant that the ability of most to relieve themselves of any liquid whatsoever was massively impaired.
Almost as if dehydration was planned for the masses. Lucky none of the corporates on the lash were directed to the bus melee afterwards.

My son wanted to get me the “Treble” T shirt for fathers day but when he tried to order on-line they had sold out. They re-appeared a few days later so he ordered one that has still not arrived.

There are hundreds of the buggers in the Arndale shop, I haven’t the heart to tell my son.

wonder if the medal will be the same as the one below

1691320848149-png.89125

Attachments

• 1691320848149.png
    1691320848149.png
    634.7 KB · Views: 407

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.