French Tunisian and Kuwait Terrorist attacks {merged}

Sky news has just said that the gunmen opened fire on the beach with machine guns.

Tunisian authorities saying 6 different nationalities make up the 27 confirmed dead so far.

We're supposed to be going there literally 5 mins away, we don't go till August but I don't wanna risk it, not now it's happened again. Anyone know where I stand with my travel agents? Tried ringing but can't get through.

We're supposed to be going there literally 5 mins away, we don't go till August but I don't wanna risk it, not now it's happened again. Anyone know where I stand with my travel agents? Tried ringing but can't get through.

had 2 girl mates go last month - they locked thereselves in hotel room for nearly two weeks with the amount of harassment they were getting. sounds horrible place to go.

I could see this being considered an act of war by ABTA but surely they would help you relocate to another resort (country)

Tunisian authorities saying 6 different nationalities make up the 27 confirmed dead so far.
When I posted as blue underpants I posted on here about 6 months ago that there would be this type of attack in either Tunisia or Morocco, I hate to say I told you so as this is dreadful and to all the people who laughed and said I was scaremongering and was a RWNutjob well I did try to warn you, Spain will be next especially the Seville region, again I wish this had never happened but I knew it was coming

My mate is off to Tunisia on Sunday, about 15 mins away from where that happened, think I'd have second thoughts .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.