Friends just want to smoke weed everyday

A mate of mine has started extracting his evil skunk weed into vape liquid.
Must leave behind some of the really heavy whitey paranoia chemicals.
Makes for a really mellow buzzy vape - v nice.

Time and a place though.

Strong alcohol doesnt come with any warnings either mate.Are you aware of the .corrosive nature of this partc sort of drug? Compare it to cannabis.
Ask the emergency services on a weekend night in the City centre which drug is more problematic to them.visit any hospital accident and emergency
ward and see what damage alcohol does.
There are many legal drugs which dont have,as u call it,'any warnings'..look at the corrosive nature of the legal drug sugar.processed sugar.makes Cancer cells mutate and feeds tumours.
Never mind Cannabis ,lets try ensuring that the legal but dangerous drugs in our society come with warnings.
Check out any annual survey of the cause of deaths in this country..alcohol and tobbacco would be top of the killer drugs, both legal
Cannabis would be at the bottom,

Back to the man made drugs dished out by doctors.even on their warnings,which very few read,because if your doctor has given them you ,you are not gonna not take them once you,ve got home...we all trust our doctor,lol
The warnings re side affects on medication dont tell u that man made chemicals are inherently bad for the himan body and toxic shit is fuelling the cancer epidemic.

Now would you like to revisit your view that the problem with Cannabis is that it doesnt come with any warnings??

Well seem as I've been a front line HPCP paramedic for near 30 years I can tell you from the horses mouth most illegal drugs will fuck you up faster than the shit your Drs give you.

I'd hazard a guess that 40% of my work is drug induced psychosis from illegal drugs past and present. The service just loves spice..... and Krocadil....its here already.

Did you know eating chips is bad for you to..... where should we stop???

My point being there is stringent guide lines for pharmaceutical medication and the lack of from the social drug makers, theres a big big difference.

Alcohol addiction is well known and advertised, there's no excuse, weed is not and people still argue that it has no long lasting effects. that's not good for a teenager taking it.

Last edited:
don't smoke these days but there is an argument that says it can be used as a way to let go of a warped sense of life - to open
one's awareness beyond a habitually stressful way of being. But even that is perhaps best used more a 'taster' - if being used all day, every day
then it may be argued that people don't really know how to use it.
I'll quote that argument when stopped by the federal aviation authorities! ;-)

I like my senses. They save my life every day. I'll take a conservative "taster" of some legal alcohol if I need to relax more than I'm able though simple techniques like lowering activity levels, breathing deeply and spending quality time with family and friends.

There is a time for everything, including stress and relaxation...usually in the same day!

I'll quote that argument when stopped by the federal aviation authorities! ;-)

I like my senses. They save my life every day. I'll take a conservative "taster" of some legal alcohol if I need to relax more than I'm able though simple techniques like lowering activity levels, breathing deeply and spending quality time with family and friends.

There is a time for everything, including stress and relaxation...usually in the same day!
For sure. I guess what I am suggesting is that it doesn't have to be about getting stoned out of your box. More about having just enough to take one out of a comfort zone, so
that you have to learn how to relax your way through it. Is like the difference between a kind of escapism into oblivion and opening to a deeper, relaxed yet focussed awareness.
But yeah, might be best to skip this before flying and am not so sure faa would buy it either!

Nobody is being forced to take them

except the couple of million addicted to prescription drugs, prescribed by a doctor and seen as the only 'cure' for patients problems. Whilst they may not be 'forced' in the traditional sense of the word, when no alternative is offered by the state then what can the patient do but take the only option offered.

Whilst dossing about smoking strong weed all day may well be a bit stupid - imagine that in teenagers eh- the medicinal benefits of cannabis are criminally ignored by state health services and unfairly denied to sufferers because some politician or other is scared about losing their job.

Well seem as I've been a front line HPCP paramedic for near 30 years I can tell you from the horses mouth most illegal drugs will fuck you up faster than the shit your Drs give you.

I'd hazard a guess that 40% of my work is drug induced psychosis from illegal drugs past and present. The service just loves spice..... and Krocadil....its here already.

My point being there is stringent guide lines for pharmaceutical medication and the lack of from the social drug makers, theres a big big difference.

Alcohol addiction is well known and advertised, there's no excuse, weed is not and people still argue that it has no long lasting effects. that's not good for a teenager taking it.
So of the 40% of the drug induced physchosis jobs you get called out to how many or what percentage are Cannabis ?
I havent mentioned any other illegal drug,nor would i even think of bringing Spice to the table and pretending its harmless
This thread is about Cannabis and i,m interested to know how often you honestly find this to be a major cause of paramedic work.?
I would suggest,very rarely,if at all.

Spice! Fucking hell, if we charged people for turning up at A&Es for certain non-threatening complaints, then Spice alone would probably pay for the bloody service.

So of the 40% of the drug induced physchosis jobs you get called out to how many or what percentage are Cannabis ?
I havent mentioned any other illegal drug,nor would i even think of bringing Spice to the table and pretending its harmless
This thread is about Cannabis and i,m interested to know how often you honestly find this to be a major cause of paramedic work.?
I would suggest,very rarely,if at all.

Its a difficult question as it depend on which side of the fence you sit on, some believe cannabis is completely harmless, other think it leads to mental illness or causing an increased the condition.

If you're looking for how many patients have rang 999 because they've just had one spliff and its made them feel unwell its not many, below 2% id guess. it may be more in the City centre, what with students and party goers etc.

Most weeks I'm in someone's house who's threatened suicide with the strong smell of weed in the air.... is it the weeds fault he has, no job, broken relationships, respiratory illnesses (smoking without tips and generally smoking), cardiac illnesses (clogging up the arteries leading to AMI and other serious cardiac problems), insular lifestyle(depression), no social life (depression), poor diet (see above and add diabetes), generally shite prospects, none compliant (missed appointments, stopped taking other prescribed meds)?

Or is it their mental illness. if we're saying its the weeds fault, then the figure is over ten percent.

Those that think its completely harmless are as deluded as those that think it will leave you selling your body in Crumpsall for a dig of something stronger. Its harmful if used regularly over a long period and its harmful if you suffer from mental illness.

I'm not arguing with you mate just explaining my experience of weed, mental illness and other drugs from someone whos spent a long time dealing with mental illness, not in a clinic, not on a ward, but in that person home and getting fairly decent history from the patient, probably better than his or her friend and in some cases family get.

Not all patients are being bagged and hooked to a defib, some, as I've tried to explain above are generally poorly people with mental issues and co morbidities, which cannabis may have caused, or may not.... that's up to you. Me I believe that cannabis on a regular basis since a young age has more to answer for than what most think, but that's just my opinion.

I hoped I've answered your questions, like I say I'm not looking to argue, just stating that in my view pharmaceutical drugs come with leaflets explaining contra indication, uses and allergies and possible addictions. Where as cannabis doesn't.

Mate spice is crazy at the moment, if you're offered a roll up in the city say no as they are strong rendering the victim unconscious, to wake up with no wallet or phone.
Spice! Fucking hell, if we charged people for turning up at A&Es for certain non-threatening complaints, then Spice alone would probably pay for the bloody service.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.