Froome

He isn't the peoples choice but he is the greatest ever British road cyclist.

He's just won La Vuelta on top of his TDF win. First Brit to do the double and only the third man in history to do it.

The first man in some respects due to the Vuelta now following the Tour. An amazing achievement, especially when you consider the different parcours of the two races. Pretty sure that he is also the first to win both in the same season when the Vuelta was a three week course.

He has an incredible will to win, desire to improve and tough mentality.

This year's Vuelta was a woman. Much tougher than the TdF. Don't usually watch the Vuelta but changed my tune when I saw the route and what a race it turned out to be.

The UCI are a joke the years of coruption and nothing has changed since then. What are the UCI going to do about someone like me or anyone else to say to them that the majority of the peleton is doping. I didnt think people on here would get there knickers in a twist over what i have said about Froome. Its all about opinions. Team Sky and Froome will be found out sooner rather than later.

If he was Irish you wouldnt be saying squat as well you know.

Your bitterness over Froome almost entitles you to French citizenship lol.

Wonderful rider but no knighthood I am afraid as he is not 'British' but Kenyan. Shame really as he is a superb cyclist. He has shown how tough it is to do the double. This years Vuelta has been the best yet with some really tough opposition who never gave up trying.

Ah, so is that the same reason why Mo Farah will never get a knighthood?
Froome was masterful, and he certainly is our best ever road cyclist. Would love to see him tackle the Giro before he's too far past his prime. I think he's ever so slightly past his peak form even now, although still incredible. What some people don't appreciate, and certainly those who are suspicious of him, is that he is multi skilled. He is an incredible and brave descender, he is always in the top few on the Race of Truth, the TT, he is even very competitive in the sprints by GC standards. All that as well as great on the climbs, steady and severe. Top man

Ah, so is that the same reason why Mo Farah will never get a knighthood?
Froome was masterful, and he certainly is our best ever road cyclist. Would love to see him tackle the Giro before he's too far past his prime. I think he's ever so slightly past his peak form even now, although still incredible. What some people don't appreciate, and certainly those who are suspicious of him, is that he is multi skilled. He is an incredible and brave descender, he is always in the top few on the Race of Truth, the TT, he is even very competitive in the sprints by GC standards. All that as well as great on the climbs, steady and severe. Top man

Well said mate.

I will go as far as to say that some having a go on here right now haven't even fucking watched the man race ffs!

Quite obvious you a f...ing clue what you are talking about.
He has more of a clue than you. Much more. Armstrong had the UCI in his back pocket. He transferred several hundred thousand $ to “help their anti-doping policy”. They 100% knew he’d failed a test at the Tour de Suisse but gave him, in total secrecy a post-dated TUE. Otherwise it would have killed the golden cash cow. As for proof: Armstrong was tested hundreds of times. Not once was he called positive. Have you seen the record times for the British Time Trial 10 and 25 miles? If you think they were done on “pan y agua” then I want you to send me whatever it is you’re smoking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.