Fulham (A) - Sat 11th May, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just now see it's an early kickoff. Dang. The only questions for the XI surround Walker and LW, IMO. I like Jack, but based on his form, I wonder if he deserves to start currently. We played great away at Spurs in the cup earlier in the season with Bobb on the left. I'm surprised Pep hasn't gone back to that since.

Ederson
Akanji, Dias, Ake, Gvardiol
Rodri, Bernardo
Foden, De Bruyne, Bobb/Doku
Haaland​

I just now see it's an early kickoff. Dang. The only questions for the XI surround Walker and LW, IMO. I like Jack, but based on his form, I wonder if he deserves to start currently. We played great away at Spurs in the cup earlier in the season with Bobb on the left. I'm surprised Pep hasn't gone back to that since.

Ederson
Akanji, Dias, Ake, Gvardiol
Rodri, Bernardo
Foden, De Bruyne, Bobb/Doku
Haaland​
Thought Bobb was injured??

Yep, that's why I think they might

They hit rock bottom and need to show a bit of pride in front of their home fans
It would be typical of them to get something on Sunday, Then get battered to Newcastle and Brighton in there final two Premier League games.

I wrote them off completely against the dippers, They ended up getting something so who knows.

It would be typical of them to get something on Sunday, Then get battered to Newcastle and Brighton in there final two Premier League games.

I wrote them off completely against the dippers, They ended up getting something so who knows.
Can’t totally discount the possibility of the rags getting something on Sunday but the dippers play a chaotic unstructured game that leaves them more vulnerable to freak results than Arsenal.

And it would have to be a hell of a freak result for that shower to even get a point on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.