Fulham (A) - Sat 11th May, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nervous for this game,not because of it being a dodgy game,more so my two grandkids are here and although hardly ever here together when City play the last time they were here we lost to Chelsea in the champions league final,yes it’s petty but I’m fucking superstitious with this stuff hahahaha..

Nervous for this game,not because of it being a dodgy game,more so my two grandkids are here and although hardly ever here together when City play the last time they were here we lost to Chelsea in the champions league final,yes it’s petty but I’m fucking superstitious with this stuff hahahaha..
Fuck em off, not worth the risk.

5-0 City

Haaland hatrick from only 4 touches of the ball, the kick off plus his 3 goals

Neighbours alert police to the sound of screams and breaking glass at the Keane residence

5-0 City

Haaland hatrick from only 4 touches of the ball, the kick off plus his 3 goals

Neighbours alert police to the sound of screams and breaking glass at the Keane residence
I predict a Haaland hat trick from only 1 touch of the ball!

I’m in Javea Spain at the moment just debating whether to find a bar showing the game or stay at the apartment and watch it on my iPad using a vpn. Second choice is probably safer: if I start drinking at lunch time things might get ugly!
Nah, get your City shirt on and get to the bar!

I usually check the station on the City website under FIXTURES > LIVE TV > INTERNATIONAL. It lists every country and station. As a traveler, it REALLY helpful.

I’m almost in Barcelona (racing to see the game) and checked…it’s on DAZN-DAZN2. I don’t think the hotel has either of those, so I can either grab a cab to PFlaherty’s Irish Pub and get a full Irish(English) or settle into a nice crisp hotel bed with the aircon cranked and watch it on my iPad from my home TV via my VPN!

I’m leaning towards the second option as I’ve been up most of the night and have a great dinner reservation at 9Nine Restaurant later tonight!!!

In Brazil the Premier League is on ESPN, as it is in much of the Americas, but I don’t go to Mexico. I’m sure you’ll find it somewhere!!
Celtic Rangers game on same time as ours so the Irish bars could have that on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.