Full Backs?

We've been crying out for new fullbacks for years, fuck messing about with Delph and navas.

This and the club will not mess around this transfer window, gambling on what we have and selling Pep short. It's just not going to happen.

Further, there's going to be an exodus (Navas and Delph included) and we're all going to have to let go. We are the only club in the top six still messing around multiple players who were in the squad in 2011. Some will stick around (Silva, possibly Aguero and Toure) but the rest are likely gone and they'll take with them a load of deadwood.

Full backs are a key piece missing to the puzzle Pep is putting together. I feel.the club will go to the n'th degree to get the players he identifies, regardless of cost.

Sky Germany reporting we were in Leverkusen on Tuesday enquiring about Heinrichs.

Seems like this might happen. We are not gonna get Bellerin. Semedo is heavily linked with the rags and Bayern. So many top clubs are looking at full-backs. I think the rags, Bayern and Barca are all looking at right-backs.

Let's hope that if we get him. He turns out to be the Sane of RB's. :)

He fits the footballer at fullback model

Yep. I really think Henrichs is the right-back we are going to get. The links are pretty strong. Like with Laporte before the end of last season, before he eventually snubbed us. I know you want Semedo. :)

The left-back will be interesting. Bernat, Gaya, Grimaldo, Theo?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.