Full Backs?

Could the English club be us?

be6a2ab8872f2cfaff2f28e96898a561-48913-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpeg

Interviewed by Radio MARCA and asked about rumours having Brazilian international flank all-rounder and midfielder Dani Alves (33) about to leave Barcelona FC for joining Juventus, his agent and ex-wife, Dinorah Santana, stated: "That's not true, we haven't reached a deal with Juventus. Yes, I met Juventus, as well as two Turkish clubs, an English one and a French one. I'm not at liberty to divulge the confidential releasing clause set on him, that's between Barça and us. Anyway, if a solid offer were submitted to us, I'd turn him to Dani, and then he'd decide". Playing for Blaugrana since 2008/09, Dani Alves is equipped with a second Spanish passport, and his current annual salary amounts to about 7.5 million euros.

Before manuel came in, AK was offering out half the stadium on his last game of the season, for whatever reason he had a decent season the championship year, however, personally I think it was down to Kompany covering his arse half the time... I fully expect to see an invigorated AK for half a season in a brand spanking new set up, frightening (:

Before manuel came in, AK was offering out half the stadium on his last game of the season, for whatever reason he had a decent season the championship year, however, personally I think it was down to Kompany covering his arse half the time... I fully expect to see an invigorated AK for half a season in a brand spanking new set up, frightening (:

The thing is, even if Kolarov was as his 'sparkling' best, how can a Pep Guardiola team operate with a bloke who won't/can't pass the ball with his right foot ?

I don't see how the angles work with a bloke like Kolarov involved.

The thing is, even if Kolarov was as his 'sparkling' best, how can a Pep Guardiola team operate with a bloke who won't/can't pass the ball with his right foot ?

I don't see how the angles work with a bloke like Kolarov involved.

Agree, but he'll priorities his spine first, his system will allow for a couple to be carried 12 months... I have a sneaky feeling about Angelino though, I mentioned a while back that I think a couple will be elevated, if anything, his style of play points towards it..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.