Full Backs?

Rose is decent, Walker is clueless, final ball is non existent, Coleman is better (not saying he's the answer either).

Not much else to choose from if we want British I'm afraid.

Rose is decent, Walker is clueless, final ball is non existent, Coleman is better (not saying he's the answer either).

Rose and Walker- I don't even care about their playing ability. If it was up to me we would refrain from buying anyone who's spent too long under Pochettino's 'Be a **** until you get booked' philosophy. They're arseholes.

Rose is a shit house of an individual who showed his true colours last season at the Etihad .

Walker is just fucking ordinary and clueless with it.

After Clichy performance last night, a left back is a big priority asap now surely

I'd buy Trippier back. Playing very well for Spurs and would fit our system. Not saying he'd be number 1, but he'd be good to rotate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.