Gabriel Jesus - 2016/17 Performances - Palmeiras win the league title

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to be the most hated player in England, booed in every ground. Hopefully the young lad can cope with that like Sterling seems to.

He's going to be the most hated player in England, booed in every ground. Hopefully the young lad can cope with that like Sterling seems to.
Why? Do the media have a soft spot for Palmeiras as well?
Or are you talking about the play acting? I imagine that will be drilled out of him under Pep just like Otamendi diving in and Kolarov switching off.

Why? Do the media have a soft spot for Palmeiras as well?
Or are you talking about the play acting? I imagine that will be drilled out of him under Pep just like Otamendi diving in and Kolarov switching off.
The way he dives, play acts, and goes apeshit every time a decision goes against him will be picked up by our media and the masses will be indoctrinated into believing him to be a cheating ****. Then he'll be booed all the time. I bet you! Even Vickery said this is the only worry with Gabriel Jesus. He needs to "grow up a bit" were his words. I think it's a fair comment looking at the dive and histrionics above. Got all the talent in the world though. He'll be the new Suarez figure in England.

I just watched the rerun, boring game but what a goal by him. Can you imagine Gabriel at left wing, Sane' at right wing having Silva, KDB, Gundogan to supply and Kun to finish. I can't wait.

The way he dives, play acts, and goes apeshit every time a decision goes against him will be picked up by our media and the masses will be indoctrinated into believing him to be a cheating ****. Then he'll be booed all the time. I bet you! Even Vickery said this is the only worry with Gabriel Jesus. He needs to "grow up a bit" were his words. I think it's a fair comment looking at the dive and histrionics above. Got all the talent in the world though. He'll be the new Suarez figure in England.

I think you're overreacting a bit. As long as he doesn't racially abuse someone, bit and spit at players, he'll never be a suarez figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.