Gabriel Jesus - 2016/17 Performances - Palmeiras win the league title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome. I think he will get games. At right wing we have Navas and Sterling. At left wing we will have Nolito and Gabriel. I don't think Pep will use him as a striker until Kun retired. And Pep like to swap position during the game maybe we will see him swap position with Kun. How many games he will get is depend on his performance and I believe Gabriel has lot of potential he will get fair amount of games.
dont forget we have Sane as well.

Hi Im a Palmeiras supporter

Welcome aboard mate. I enjoyed reading your first post and I promise you that not everyone assumes that just cos a kid comes from a working class family in Brasil, that their upbringing resembles a gangster film script !
I'm honestly not too worried about Jesus in the Premier League as I think he has both the techinical skills and the physical gifts required to be a success here.
Possibly just as importantly though he seems to have the mentality, this 'obsession' to improve his game he's talked about, which suggests he will be an ideal pupil for Guardiola to help adapt into this tougher league and more structured style of football.
There will be challenges at the start and it will be a fair old culture shock moving from São Paulo to Manchester in midwinter ! The club by all accounts, are great at looking after new players and helping them settle as quickly as possible, so he will not lack for support there ( I wonder if will he have any of his family joining him ? )
Anyway, I just cant wait to for him arrive and to see how quickly he can make an impact for us next year.

( I wonder if will he have any of his family joining him ? )
In March, his goal celebration suggested that he had pragnant wife. Last match before the game saw him holding a baby girl. I don't know but I think at 19 he is already a father. I hope his mom will join him as well to tell him to track back.

He'll face Ivanovic, Fellaini, Pogba, Matic among many others who has the physicality allied with experience, which means Jesus will have not only few minutes but also a small space to play --

He really doesn't need to worry about these players defensively :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.