Gabriel Jesus - 2016/17 Performances - Palmeiras win the league title

Status
Not open for further replies.
can he play before jan 1st 2017 transfer window we had him signed in the summer and loan back out so its looks like 1st jan transfer window

I see the MUEN site is running a video of his OUTRAGOUS DIVE now.

Does anyone think that is designed to get City fans clicking on it ? Perhaps showing a headline of his FUCKING BRILLIANT GOAL might have done that, but no, it's the dive.

Because it's a good day to bury bad news. Give the rags something to get arsey about to take their mind off their own situation &, as usual, have a go at us instead.

Absolutely fucking pathetic but sadly typical & that's the main reason my folks have just cancelled their subscription after many many years.

Pity because Stuart Brennan does a really good job.

Does anyone think that is designed to get City fans clicking on it ? Perhaps showing a headline of his FUCKING BRILLIANT GOAL might have done that, but no, it's the dive.

Because it's a good day to bury bad news. Give the rags something to get arsey about to take their mind off their own situation &, as usual, have a go at us instead.

Absolutely fucking pathetic but sadly typical & that's the main reason my folks have just cancelled their subscription after many many years.

Noticed that this morning. Already forcing a narrative as to how he plays without, as you say mentioning his wonderful goal and the fact he gets kicked to fuck every single game.

You'd hope they realise what a laughing stock they've become, but just like the rags, self awareness isn't a strong point

Gabriel dives a lot, but he's in a league where almost every player does it. It'll be the first thing stripped from his game when he gets here, so it's nothing to worry about.

I wonder if anyone ever mentions Gareth Bale receiving the most yellows ever in the Premier league for diving? or did muen ever report that Januzaj was already second on the all-time list after just 14 games for that lot?

Hi Im a Palmeiras supporter and Im watching Premier League since early 2000's. Jesus is more promissing than Moreno but I think he'll have less minutes because competition at his position (doubt pep will use him as center foward since no one in city is center foward now -- ronaldo never was a winger, but both have similiar sprint -- he's trying to improve the control [specifically with other defense players on it]). Last year he was a lot thinner than today so i believe he has a lot room to improvement. I saw the Tim Vickery podcast and I partially agree, don't think "he's spoiled", he's
just young -- actually he has a good family structure (although were poor -- there a bias to think all people came from favelas or projects on brasil are like "City of God" movie -- way beyond that). He played a lot on "Várzea" [Varh + zeah] games (leagues without any budget made made by poor districts -- still very popular here). These "várzea" games give to player a lot of character and personality, making him tougher, because, literally, the fans can kick you -- so you need play well or you are done forever. There something similar on Street Basket on USA.

The main problem to me (less with Moreno since he is more a true winger) is the average level of defensive systems on Premier League. Jesus and Moreno are used to floppy and disjointed teams here (most south american teams change in tree months its rooster -- because transfer windows or change of manager staffs -- it's frequent the change of manager in less than a year on mostly all south american teams). So defense here compared to Premier is a joke, and I think cant even be compared with the Championship. He'll face John Terry, Ivanovic, Fellaini, Pogba, Vertonghen, Henderson, Mané, Matic among many others who has the physicality allied with experience, which means Jesus will have not only few minutes but also a small space to play -- this is not new -- the good thing M.City is playing other competitions as well and the other good thing is Guardiola who seems eager to (much better than Wenger) find new rising stars (look at Kimmich on Bayern)... where he can develop these players without old habits when still fresh and young... I think Guardiola is doing the same as he did with Bayern (Carlo Ancelotti get from his hand a brand new team -- he did'nt even change the way they play yet) Means he don't want big names (Thats why Touré out) he want big promisses who can adapt fast to his gameplan without the ego... the downsize is the level (quarter finals) of Champions League where you need big dogs there.

He's is good player but he's comming to the best and most competitve league in the world... We can see and praise De Bruyne now, but how many ppl four-five years back could say he would become the player he is on this season? How many players on Premier League past 20 year bellow 25 years who were continuously protagonists on their squads? C. Ronaldo, Rooney, Bale, Henry... the others maybe weren't at their peak performance at 25. If he get lucky between Aguero retirement (maybe in 3 years?) he could get into Nolito and Sterling rotation if Guardiola don't signed a true center foward which is more likely since all squads on PL have at least one.

Im kinda curious from what im seeing from Jesus lately (past tree brazilian league games)... He used to carry the ball like Neymar did earlier at Santos, not box-to-box (almost), but now he's trying to get things done with less moves which is good to top teams as M.City since they do defense-attack transitions very fast... If I was him knowing how Guardiola want things (1st step Barcelona, tic-tac false 9, 2nd step Bayern, wings and defenders changing positions, 3rd step M.City, see De Bruyne and Kolarov (Kolarov still attacks), i would watch Bayern Munchen fowards vids

Hi Im a Palmeiras supporter
Welcome. I think he will get games. At right wing we have Navas and Sterling. At left wing we will have Nolito and Gabriel. I don't think Pep will use him as a striker until Kun retired. And Pep like to swap position during the game maybe we will see him swap position with Kun. How many games he will get depend on his performance and I believe Gabriel has lot of potential he will get fair amount of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.