Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, I just hope this doesn't get too much traction and that the lad keeps his head on straight.
Ideally I'd like him to stay here for as long as possible and become the main striker but he's still young and has plenty of margin to improve, yet some people think he's already on the level of Ronaldo "O Fenômeno" and therefore are slagging off the club and manager.
His mum will keep him in check don't you worry

His mum will keep him in check don't you worry

Well I really hope so but money does strange things to people. I'm just not sure how she would react when the likes of PSG start throwing boatloads of cash in her face.
Fingers crossed the club is on top of it because he's a gem.

Well I really hope so but money does strange things to people. I'm just not sure how she would react when the likes of PSG start throwing boatloads of cash in her face.
Fingers crossed the club is on top of it because he's a gem.
I know where you're coming from, but even in Brazil Jesus isn't seen as flashy or greedy. Plus I'm sure City have a good track record of holding on to its best players.

Where's our resident Brazilian posters when we need them?

I know where you're coming from, but even in Brazil Jesus isn't seen as flashy or greedy. Plus I'm sure City have a good track record of holding on to its best players.

Yeah I know he's nothing of the sort and we're that much better for it.
However, he won't be unaware of the crazy money being thrown around, so I'm just hoping he feels adequately appreciated/recompensed.
I guess a lot will hinge on how much he enjoys playing here.

Should never have started last night. I'd expect a world class manager to know how Shakthar play and that flogging one of your 2 strikers to run up and down the wing is plain daft

Gabriel Jesus on talk of a new City contract: "It does not exist. I don't know anything about it. Nothing came to me yet."

Gabriel Jesus: "City did not talk to me about it, neither my agent. So there is nothing in process. My focus is to help Manchester City."

Im a brazilian here, and also a Palmeiras supporter (guess what, I love that cheeky bastard lol). Yes, Gaby aint seen here as a greedy spoiled brat (unlike Neymar, for instance).

I think its understandable if he's frustrated. As the main striker I believe he won all matches and drew 1 or something. He also achieved the highest minute/goals ratio of all time doing so. But Aguero comes first in pecking order understandably so, and he has to deal with all this at age 19. Lets see how this develops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.