Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

Another source in Brazil saying he's chosen surgery option so once done no reoccurrences, makes sense, last thing we need is starting next season and it going again.

So the source that broke it was metatarsal is also saying op and 3 months. It seems pretty reliable tbh.

Broke my small toe kicking the castor on the bed a few years ago.then having to walk differently to not put weight on it this affected my balance and back of the calf.
Don't suppose taping your toes together and having to wear steel toe cap shoes helped much tho .

Your right nothing to be too down about this morning. But if you had to pick the two players you were most excited about seeing at city this season who would they be?

Jesus one of them for sure.

The club should set him up with a nice Lancashire lass so he'll never want to leave. Otherwise in three years someone will come tempting him with the ridiculous idea that life in Barcelona or Paris could be more attractive than Manchester.
A nice lancashire lass? I know his name is Jesus, but the days of miracles are surely consigned to the New Testament...oh and May 2012

I think they should aim a bit lower (hence achievable). He's religious, so better to find him a 'good catholic girl', or at least one who acts like one. Don't expect that would be as difficult a challenge?

It's a blow not having him of course, but Aguero as back up doesn't exactly fill me with dread. We've got Nolito & Iheanacho available as back up too. Like Pep has said numerous times Jesus/Sane/Sterling are our future - it'd be nice to see more of it now, but we'll see enough one would hope.

He gets a decent rest now, and can be well prepared for next season. Not ideal, but not the end of the world.

Nose = 2-3 weeks to be fully healed.
Yep, that was a weirdly inaccurate statement. Not all bones heal at the same rate & age does change the healing process.

Surely all he needs a few loaves and fishes and a roll of duck tape. Not living up to the hype I guess.

Let's not forget we have one of the all time best PL strikers chomping at the bit to take his place. More gutted as been enjoying watching him so much but I think we have an equally capable replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.