Gabriel Jesus first intervew on OS

Armed by the bullets of KDB. Exciting times ahead. A pity Sane got injured just as he was ready to breakthrough I think. Speed and aggression is vital in modern football. We now have a front 3 who we can represent City for years to come.
Yep. This season may end up a right off but if we sort the back five in the gunner and add a CM to give back up to Dinho then few clubs better our front 4/5

Sane G.Jesus sterling

Could quite easily become the deadliest 3 in a few years time.

Exciting times for sho
With Kelechi and Jadon Sancho on the bench :) Does make me wonder how long we'll be able to hold on to Kelechi though. He may never become our first choice striker with Gabriel around.

So excited to see this guy in a blue shirt. Seems to always have a smile on his face and clearly isn't scared of getting stuck in and working hard. He's going to be a real fans favourite, especially the young kids.

Is Kelechi now yesterday's man?
As I alluded to further up, is Kelechi going to become our number one striker? Some might say yes, personally I think that man will be Gabriel Jesus and Kelechi will find himself as an impact sub. At the moment he's happy playing that role, but eventually it will get to the point where he simply needs to be playing every game from the start. I reckon we'll loan him out at some point. Assuming Aguero stays beyond this summer, Kelechi is now 3rd choice striker, and even as 2nd choice he was often an unused sub or coming on with 2 mins left. I think it's going to be really tough for him to fully break into our side. Don't you? The only way would be to go back to 3 at the back, then we can cram an extra attacking player in (but you'd expect that to be an extra midfielder with Pep, not an extra striker).

C2jZk06XEAAJv1O.jpg:small

As I alluded to further up, is Kelechi going to become our number one striker? Some might say yes, personally I think that man will be Gabriel Jesus and Kelechi will find himself as an impact sub. At the moment he's happy playing that role, but eventually it will get to the point where he simply needs to be playing every game from the start. I reckon we'll loan him out at some point. Assuming Aguero stays beyond this summer, Kelechi is now 3rd choice striker, and even as 2nd choice he was often an unused sub or coming on with 2 mins left. I think it's going to be really tough for him to fully break into our side. Don't you? The only way would be to go back to 3 at the back, then we can cram an extra attacking player in (but you'd expect that to be an extra midfielder with Pep, not an extra striker).

I'm open-minded. Kelechi has fantastic stats and appears a player of great promise BUT he's looked out of sorts recently and you do get the impression Pep's not keen. Jesus is hugely promising but hasn't kicked a ball in this country yet. There may yet be room for both of them, depending on formation. We will see. A nice problem to ponder over, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.