Gabriel Jesus first intervew on OS

Fucking James Ducker is already at it -

Pressure on Gabriel Jesus to deliver for Manchester City will be felt on and off the pitch

(I'm not linking the article because no one should read that shit)
Of course he is, he's halfway to going full Duncan Castles. The amount of outright propaganda he has been putting his name to is embarrassing, he's clearly discovered the way to get "exclusives" from inside Old Trafford

has he just started training with City, or has he been training for some time?

Very pleased when I logged on to see that he has signed. Going to be very exciting to see Brazil's no 9 line up in the shirt of MCFC.

I think this is going to be a very significant signing for City.
He's been here 10 years, came through the youth teams.

Have we signed him yet? I'm sick of this club, this transfer is not going to happen, complete embarrassment, prefer it when Swales was in charge...

I hope he has the mental capacity to block out the media who will be desperately wanting him to fail. I really hope he gets a run out v Spurs.

Will be interesting to see whether he plays in the middle or out wide

In this City team we don't really have a front 3 that rotates. For the most part the wide players stay wide and Aguero plays down the middle, obviously with some license.

So will Jesus just be added to the personnel, or will we see a change to the way we play? Will he play down the middle where he does for club and country?

I think at first he will just get games where he can and this season will be about settling in, but I think he will become our main striker.
I do think a rotating front three is what Pep is aiming for.

If we/he can get it right we can continue to play Bravo ( ;) ) as we'll score a shed load of goals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.