Gabriel Jesus (injury concern)

Gabriel Jesus on Otamendi injuring him: "It was unintentional. There was no malice on (Otamendi’s) part. He’s a good guy."

Gabriel Jesus: "Otamendi sent me a message in the locker room. In the game it’s normal to have these incidents, and it was not wickedness."

Gabriel Jesus: "I still don’t know the gravity, but it’s nothing too serious and nothing to worry about too much."

You can't fool me.

DCHK7zjXcAAJAAL

Clearly giving him the middle finger there.

Nothing pre-meditated about it (trying to cause injury) in my opinion. GJ has confirmed as much. Time to move on..............

Yeah you always jump like that when you are already taking a lift off someone's back & of course he would have had no idea that Jesus' head was there, on his shoulders, just next to Otamendi's left hand, which was touching his face at the time.

If that's an accident, the bloke is even more out of control with his movements than I previously thought, and needs to see a doctor, before it gets worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.