Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing for sure, after he watched game on Saturday, he will think that he will fit right in with the fighting as its common in brazil games

I honestly think this guy will be the difference between 4th and 1st. Does anyone know the ins and outs of this transfer? Is he eligible to play from New Year's Day onwards? Will he even be living in England by then? Obviously he'll need time to settle in but the sooner we can integrate him into the team, the better I think our finishing position will be. I'd imagine he could get five or six goals this season alone.

Pep has already said he has played 3 yrs without a break so needs a rest,he has just finished a full season,everyone will just have to be patient

I honestly think this guy will be the difference between 4th and 1st. Does anyone know the ins and outs of this transfer? Is he eligible to play from New Year's Day onwards? Will he even be living in England by then? Obviously he'll need time to settle in but the sooner we can integrate him into the team, the better I think our finishing position will be. I'd imagine he could get five or six goals this season alone.

I would write this season off for him - just coming off a full season, new country, new league etc all midway through, topped off with an emotional event in his homeland.

Pep has already said he has played 3 yrs without a break so needs a rest,he has just finished a full season,everyone will just have to be patient

Impatience.jpg

He doesn't want a rest, going off what he's said to the media. And it'll have been about a month from him finishing his season to his contract with us starting, which is the same as Sterling and Sané got between the Euros and our first game, so there's no reason why he would need another month.

That said, if he wants a month off I'm not complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.