Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky it'll be pep looking after him and not you then
It's a hobby horse of mine Karen. Without going into detail I do know about elite sport and if I could have 5 mins chat with anyone at the club it wouldn't be Pep or a star player - it would be someone on the fitness and medical side. It constantly baffles me when compared to other training and performance regimes.

It's a hobby horse of mine Karen. Without going into detail I do know about elite sport and if I could have 5 mins chat with anyone at the club it wouldn't be Pep or a star player - it would be someone on the fitness and medical side. It constantly baffles me when compared to other training and performance regimes.
I suppose when you have 50m worth of player then they get treated with kid gloves,i don't know what goes on so i'll bow to your experience on this

He doesn't want a rest, going off what he's said to the media. And it'll have been about a month from him finishing his season to his contract with us starting, which is the same as Sterling and Sané got between the Euros and our first game, so there's no reason why he would need another month.

That said, if he wants a month off I'm not complaining.
Yep, he's got a month off and then only half a season to play until he's off again for the Summer. I'm fairly certain that's not going to break him.

Gabriel Jesus: "I’m very happy with Guardiola's effort to assure that I adapt quickly. When I start wearing the shirt, I will show my best."

Gabriel Jesus: "I'm happy to have a friendship with Fernandinho, Fernando & Guardiola. They gave me everything and they will help me a lot."

Gabriel Jesus: "I had told them that without 33, it's difficult (laughs). I want it because I've used it since I went up at Palmeiras."

I don't want to put pressure on the guy but his explosive, direct and unpredictable play is something we're crying out for right now.

He can't come quick enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.