Game of Thrones - Season 6

Last week's episode was mostly bollocks but still enjoyable on the whole because hey, Game of Thrones. I've been away so I've not had chance to write my thoughts down.

Arya's storyline in Braavos has been handled poorly from the start and was finished off in the worst way possible. Tyrion has been completely wasted this season and that awful scene with Grey Worm and Missandei proved that. The stuff with The Hound and the Brotherhood was decent filler. But having said that, the stuff in King's Landing was great - disappointed there's no Cleganebowl but I like the twist regardless - and the way they handled Jaime and Brienne's reunion was special. The Blackfish's death was terribly done, though. Some kind of legendary stubborn leader cut down in a totally avoidable sword fight off screen? Get real.

They've brought in Michael Sapochnik for season 6, episode 9, and he directed Hardhome, so I have every faith in them knocking it out of the park on this occasion.

Last week's episode was mostly bollocks but still enjoyable on the whole because hey, Game of Thrones. I've been away so I've not had chance to write my thoughts down.

Arya's storyline in Braavos has been handled poorly from the start and was finished off in the worst way possible. Tyrion has been completely wasted this season and that awful scene with Grey Worm and Missandei proved that. The stuff with The Hound and the Brotherhood was decent filler. But having said that, the stuff in King's Landing was great - disappointed there's no Cleganebowl but I like the twist regardless - and the way they handled Jaime and Brienne's reunion was special. The Blackfish's death was terribly done, though. Some kind of legendary stubborn leader cut down in a totally avoidable sword fight off screen? Get real.

They've brought in Michael Sapochnik for season 6, episode 9, and he directed Hardhome, so I have every faith in them knocking it out of the park on this occasion.
As ever,an excellent summary of last weeks episode,which,i agree,was disappointing.

I dont watch or read the fan/theory pages....so,tell me.....has that 'awful' scene been universally derided? because it deserved to be,it was both pointless and cringeworthy,and certainly not worthy of the programme.

Tonights looks incredible though,i'm really looking forward to it.

He's not an insomniac, that's the time he gets up from his afternoon nap.

(realises it is true, takes stock of life) :-D

You are correct @Zin 'messiah' Zimmer sir, 256am to be precise the 720p drops.
The last two weeks we have seen a group drop episodes at about 10:45pm however i am not holding my breath that leak has not been plugged.
Unless it is a HBO site that is susceptible to certain scripts that can pull geo blocked or time locked stream links.

Some people are so eager to see it i think knowing it was out for 30min and they did not have it may tip them over the edge.
If i am not shattered i admit i stay up like a giddy kid counting down untill i get my fix.

As ever,an excellent summary of last weeks episode,which,i agree,was disappointing.

I dont watch or read the fan/theory pages....so,tell me.....has that 'awful' scene been universally derided? because it deserved to be,it was both pointless and cringeworthy,and certainly not worthy of the programme.

Tonights looks incredible though,i'm really looking forward to it.
Almost universally, yes. A fine explanation is here:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.