Game of Thrones

Jon Snow and the dragon girl could make quite a formidable force, bit like Chicarito and Carrol next season.

As for Euron ... was he under the orders of Cersei to carry out that attack ?

Was it just reek and the other greyjoy lass army that got attacked or was some of dragon girls army hit aswell ?

Danny and Jon will join forces, and unaware that she is his aunti they will proably have an attraction.

Euron pronised cearsi a present as as dragonstone is off the coast of kings landing probably just was waiting for some movement from dannys fleet hoping to capture someone (in the book he is known to be the best pirate in the seas).

Dannys army and fleet, the tullys, and dornish armies are still available only yaras iron borne were sailing to dorn.

Last edited:
So Jons Dad is that knobhead brother who pimped Dany out to the Dorthraki and was killed with a gold helmet or is this a different brother?

No johns dad is the heir to the mad kings throne and his eldest son and Dannys other brother, who was killed by Robert at the trident, and was married to ella martell, but was in love with lyanna stark

Also it is suspected he anulled his marriage and married Lyanne before Jons birth , which would legitamize Jon as rightful King and a Targearyan in name
there is a rumour his real name is Jaehaerys as whispered to Ned on his sisters deathbed

This should help, Viserys is the dick who died to the golden helmet.

ti%20graphics%20game%20of%20thrones%20family%20stark%20targaryen%20tree.png

I'm not questioning Theon's actions, I'm questioning the way it was so obviously signposted by the discussion about protection just two minutes before. You knew exactly what was going to happen, and to be honest, the final scene would have been all the more powerful if that foreshadowing hadn't occurred, and you saw in real time, his regression to Meek, and you realised - at the same time he did - what his motivation was for making the choice that he did.

Previous seasons handled events like this much better, and to me it just comes across as poor writing. They know people are going to tune in regardless as they've invested time already in it, so probably have become a bit complacent.

I thought they were gonna shag tbh xD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.