Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
If team a are trying to play hard ball with a bid for their player invent speculation that you ate interest in another player from team b to force team a's hand somewhat.

I'd rather have both. That'd be two homegrown slots filled for years with world class players (hopefully, in Sterling's case).
Yeah, don't get me wrong I do rate Sterling but I think we're being taken for a ride by Liverpool.

I just think I'd prefer Bale and Di Maria as our wingers but seen as though we're "breaking the piggy bank" this year then screw it - let's just bid for everyone and get who we want!

....Aguero
Silva Yaya Bale
Pogba Fdinho

Would be awesome :-) going to bed quick while it's still a dream.

Let's be honest,this is a non story,but how times change.The press linking us with all the A list players....

Every Sunday we get a new name in the papers to add to the the usual suspects who obviously are targets:
i.e. KDB, Sterling and Pogba.
Without fail I will log on Bluemoon and someone will have started a topic with the new name. Today it's Bale.
Now I usually just ignore the topic and before we know it, it's has sailed down the charts and into Bluemoon abyss by Monday/Tuesday...
However, this is one name where I hope the bull shit rumour becomes reality as I'd absolutely love us to sign Bale more than anyone else we've been linked with. Please let the 1% chance we could sign him become reality. He would be perfect for us and ticks nearly every box we'd need in a player.

....Aguero
Silva Yaya Bale
Pogba Fdinho

Would be awesome :-) going to bed quick while it's still a dream.
Agreed, whether rumours or truth it's just amazing that we can sit back and even contemplate these transfers!

Oh how far we've come...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.