Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe we have been told that mbappe doesn't want us and sanchez wont be allowed to leave the arse this year? I personally like bale and think he would be a great signing at a decent fee.

Could see that he could be plan c after Sanchez and Mbappe. As a player he's a perfect fit covers front three and even left wing back. obviously injuries are a concern, but haven't his injuries been calf related similar to Vinny, maybe we think we can solve the problem.
Also when fit he's been first choice for Madrid, if he is to be one of 5 and rotated we won't be relying on him in the same way.

So we don't have enough players in the areas he can play ? He can't stay fit in Spain let alone in our league. World class ?

I remember posting on here a few years ago, that we should sign him, when he was available for about £4m. It didnt go down well.

He has been a top, top player but his fitness has to be a major worry nowadays. The fee would be huge for someone you cant be sure you can get out on the pitch.

I'd be surprised if there was any truth in this. Don't think he wants to leave Real, and don't think we're interested anyway.

Cant stand the troglodyte, let him take his big monkey head and pony tail to the swamp where arrogant pricks belong !!

Hasn't he been injured every season he's been there? Great player but we already have our fair share of injury prone players.

For me that would eclipse Sanchez, Mbappe and any other name we've been linked with

He would tear up the PL in our team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.