Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you on that. But if there's any truth to that at all, I wonder if Txiki would pull the trigger on another galactico with Pogba possibly coming in also. Imagine for a brief moment if we were able to acquire Pogba and Bale in the same window? We would be the most hated team in Europe if something like that ever happened.
TBH mate I'm long past caring what others think of us because nothing illustrates this more fhan FFP. Sod the lot of them, they've temporarily stunted our growth so now we're free of financial restrictions within reason I think we should make a serious statement of intent and if that means Sterling, Pogba, KDB, Bale & Wilshere in this window then so be it.

No-one had an issue with the debt riddled satanists spending huge amounts whilst their debt would put the Greek economy to shame, but they intimate they'd have an issue with us. Fuck em all I say, let's not go daft for the sake of if, we should just spend what's required to get us back on track. If that's £50m or £500m then so be it. We just need to look after ourselves and let football take care of itself.

hopefully we'll sign Bale AND Kane next summer for the 2016/17 season. Let's just be happy with Pogba, de Bruyne and Sterling this summer, as the big signings. (Of course if Baba Rahman, Barkley and Lacazette rock up as well then we'll just have to make do) :-P

Is there any substance to this Bale thing??....or just another name of many banded around??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.