Gareth Crooks ''Team Of The Week'' - no Silva!

Garth is great comedy but a knowledgeable football genius he most definitely is not.

Have you never heard of him?!

I'm surprised Aguero is in it and not Rooney for "working hard"

When West Ham beat us 2-1 he had Payet in his team of the week. That was a game in which West Ham had 25% of the possession. Quite how an attack minded, ball playing, midfielder can be in the team of the week when his side had virtually none of the ball is a mystery to all but Baron Garth Von Greenback.

I said on Saturday after the Newcastle match, "I bet that still isn't enough to get Aguero into Garth Crooks Team Of The Week" and I was only half joking.

He didn't score!!
Crooks is lazy, bias or both with his selections but he is often wrong. Not different in opinion, WRONG! I've seen Rooney have an atrocious game, yet manage to nick a goal and make 'Team of the Week'. Farcical!

Crooks is one of the most tedious tv journalists/ pundits I have come across and I am not sure what he is still employed for as all he ever seems to do now is team of the week.
However in his defense, even journalists who watch a lot of matches will not see them all and have to go on others coverage and as the match was not shown live I doubt he actually saw much, which is one of the reasons why team of the week through one persons eyes is a joke. Still if I was given easy money to do it as an ex pro doubtlessly I would, and my teams would be equally fanciful.

The guy has never had a fucking clue and has been earning a piss easy living at the BBC for god knows how long. What a life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.