Gareth Southgate

The only big teams that have delivered have all been on the opposite side of the draw as us. By delivered I mean lived up to their reputations. It’s pretty obvious don’t know why I’m even having to explain myself.

How have they 'lived up to their reputations', when most of them have been eliminated?

A very good fit for England,respectable bloke and seems to have got a good mix of team spirit and refreshing football being played,without fear or too much expectations on the team.
Would suggest he will be in demand for club football management in the near future,perhaps in the Championship to start with.

How have they 'lived up to their reputations', when most of them have been eliminated?
Why are you even asking questions when it’s clear what i mean? They’ve looked good, when two top teams meet in a knockout stage one of them has to lose. Put Brazil on our side of the draw and they’d piss themselves to the final.

A very good fit for England,respectable bloke and seems to have got a good mix of team spirit and refreshing football being played,without fear or too much expectations on the team. Would suggest he will be in demand for club football management in the near future,perhaps in the Championship to start with.

Think he might be better doing a Joachim Low and sticking with international football.

Some managers are better suited to it than club football.

Can't see him going from a World Cup semi-final to the Championship.

Why are you even asking questions when it’s clear what i mean? They’ve looked good, when two top teams meet in a knockout stage one of them has to lose. Put Brazil on our side of the draw and they’d piss themselves to the final.

Spain weren't eliminated by your definition of a 'top team'.

Germany didn't even get to the knockout stage.

You're blinded by reputations.

He's probably one of these who have there flags out now then won't hear from again once were out he's deluded pal

He's probably one of these who have there flags out now then won't hear from again once were out he's deluded pal
I just can’t understand people that won’t admit we’ve been incredibly lucky with the draw. We’ve done well, we can win it but to deny we’ve had an easy route is just being ignorant. Would people prefer to play croatia or Spain/Germany in the semis?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.