Gareth Taylor

We were so fucking timid in the second half. What the fuck did Gormless Gareth say to them at half time?
"If it stays like this gals we've done 'em!" Only problem was that it didn't, and GT played the wrong second half. Very little pressure on Arsenal in the second half, whereas we shrank back to our defensive third and what happened was symptomatic of teams who go into some kind of defensive shell! We've seen it over the road with opposition teams - try to hang on to what yer've got and yer have to get lucky, and we didn't!

I am not his biggest Fan, But this season we have been great and hard to beat, The Injury to Bunny was the Key to the run-in, Now we have a problem with scoring enough to win games like today, Taylor today should have used the bench better, Why not fully use the 5 subs, Even if it's just to slow the game down you do it, City got punished by not using the 5 subs and 2 late goals were on Taylor for not doing it,

I am not his biggest Fan, But this season we have been great and hard to beat, The Injury to Bunny was the Key to the run-in, Now we have a problem with scoring enough to win games like today, Taylor today should have used the bench better, Why not fully use the 5 subs, Even if it's just to slow the game down you do it, City got punished by not using the 5 subs and 2 late goals were on Taylor for not doing it,
I do agree but our bench is very youthful. We could have done with having a bit more experience to be able to come on. We didn’t have a member of the front three or midfield to come in who isn’t a youth player.

Going to need Spurs and or United to really step up and do us a favour

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.