Gareth Taylor

Really. Guess it suits our different agendas

I'm not a fan of Taylor , but the observation wasn't part of an agenda.

The point is that players are hardly likely to publicly criticise their manager if they wish to have a future career with the individual.

Nothing more, nothing less.

You’ve left out the fact that you said:

“The players like Taylor? I doubt it.”
Allow me to comment on that. Watching the women’s team over the last few years I got the distinct impression the players would run through brick walls for Cushing, and that the absolute opposite was true for Gormless Gareth. I respect your opinion, but I really don’t share it

Really. Guess it suits our different agendas
Agree, now the mard arsers have fucked off and the team last season, got the same amount of points as the moaner's favourites, something else will be moaned at. Kennedy, Shaw, Houghton, Coombs, Greenwood and all extended since last summer and Kelly, Hemp and Morgan just before that. Yui, Fowler, Castellanos, Aleixandri and Ouahabi, have all had a year. McIver was a solid signing and Jess Park is back with Blakstad gaining minutes too. Nils Nielsen can overlook transfers and with £400K from Walsh to spend, things are looking up.

Reactions: CC1
I watched most of the women team’s games the last 3 seasons. From what I saw, the clueless coach will UNDERperform again in his 4th season. And it is not his second or third season, it is his 4th. He doesn’t have it, as simple as that. Yet, I will not be surprised that the club will find a justification to extend his contract again for a 5th season. As several here said, they don’t give a crap. The women team is about advertising and public relations, and the clown is the best fit for that because he is a “yes” man. The players who left last season, and most of them were excellent players, left because of him. This season, an excellent player, Raso, already left. I won’t be surprised that more players (including some of the remaining good ones) will leave this year, again because of him. Not only Taylor has a low coaching and footballing IQ, he is biased and dumb when it comes to players selection and management. No women football for me next season. It is frustrating to repeatedly watch some excellent players struggling because of this poor coach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.