Garry Cook is attempting to make the Saudi Pro League relevant. LIV football?

It never made any sense to begin with.

For a fringe sport to say no to someone coming a long and say “I want to invest billions into promoting the sport and growing tv audiences and competing for younger viewers and you can give more of the money to the players” was stupid from day 1.

The animosity to which they treated the players who went over to the tour, the anticompetitive nature of allowing people to play on the European tour, Asian tour, Australian tour but not LIV tour was incredibly transparent, as was banning their own broadcasters from dealing with LIV.

The players who took the money are laughing. Are Sergio Garcia and co coming back for the Ryder Cup now? So many questions, so much mess to clean up.
Rory turned down around 400m a penny for his thoughts

God I hope they overtake and cripple the Premier League.

I won't watch or have any interest in it but I'd love to watch this circus burn to the ground.

I’d rather them take over the newspaper media organisations offer them millions to all these hypocrites the likes of deloony holt and Harris watch them change around! Money buys 99% of people’s opinions like the yank owners pushing the way they want football to go..

Perhaps that's true. But unless he chose to play in Afghanistan is there a worse country in the middle east for human rights than KSA?
I don't know which country has the worst human rights but the PGA tour has events in lots of dodgy places. I think this row has always been about money and am not convinced by what Mcilroy has said.

And UEFA want to implement more spending caps on European clubs. Hilarious.

Just seen that Kante is off now and will earn $100m per season.

The PL and the other main leagues will be begging to allow as much owner investment as possible soon, or major players will start heading there at some point.

Just seen that Kante is off now and will earn $100m per season.

The PL and the other main leagues will be begging to allow as much owner investment as possible soon, or major players will start heading there at some point.
Give it 5 years and that experiment will be over for many, many reasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.