Gas & Electricity

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Combined winters bills are around 900 per quarter, but summers are more like 300 per quarter.

We are with the Co-Op which was considerably cheaper than our previous supplier British gas.

Wow ! That must be twice the national average, do you live in a barn or leave the windows and doors open?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
oakiecokie said:
Gas = £38 pm
Electric = £48
Both with British Gas.
Have central heating through out the house apart from the kitchen,as we only have one outside wall,so no place for any radiators.Underfloor heating in the kitchen costs a small fortune in electric,so its used sparingly and not until the real frost sets in.

We had this fitted in the hallway under the tiling mate about 3 yrs ago. After year one it's never been on again!!
It fucking eats money.

It seemed a great idea at the time mate when we had a new fitted kitchen done only 3 years ago.A fucking big white elephant and would advise anyone else to use other means ... even a few hundred candles. ;)

oakiecokie said:
oakiecokie said:
Gas = £38 pm
Electric = £48
Both with British Gas.
Have central heating through out the house apart from the kitchen,as we only have one outside wall,so no place for any radiators.Underfloor heating in the kitchen costs a small fortune in electric,so its used sparingly and not until the real frost sets in.

We had this fitted in the hallway under the tiling mate about 3 yrs ago. After year one it's never been on again!!
It fucking eats money.

It seemed a great idea at the time mate when we had a new fitted kitchen done only 3 years ago.A fucking big white elephant and would advise anyone else to use other means ... even a few hundred candles. ;)

Cue, dippers !

remember arthur mann said:
oakiecokie said:
It fucking eats money.

Cue, dippers !

haha

oakiecokie said:
oakiecokie said:
Gas = £38 pm
Electric = £48
Both with British Gas.

It fucking eats money.

We thought exactly the same mate. Nice and cosy on those winter mornings. Fuck that however. Central heating all the way now.

apple pie corner said:
Just interested to see how much you guys are paying monthly on fuel - both Gas & Electric.

I live in a 3 bedroom 1930's Terrace, me the Mrs and the dog live there, both of us are out all day Mon to Friday.

I'm with British Gas and on a price freeze until next yr & it costs me gas £44 & Electric £46...

Thinking of switching suppliers...
Jesus ours is at least three times that....

Looking to switch,anyone with/had any dealings with "bulb"?

No but I'm also looking to switch, Bulb comes out best for comparison and reviews are decent. Been with Green Star for 12mths and never spoke with them, so I'm not too sure where customer service comes into it with power suppliers, it's all about price for me. Thought I would give Green Star a call tomorrow to see if they can dissuade me from switching companies, saves any hassle if they can price-match.

Currently pay @ £1450 pa for Gas and Leccy - fortunately I am proud to subsidise French prices for their home market ................robbing bastards lol
landscape_nrm_1424362178-french-chateau-1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.