Gas & Electricity

Utility warehouse have quoted less than my current provider but where do I find out there tariffs as of 1st October??
I’m with the, , my mate sorted it out for me , pm if you want them to set it up for you , there will phone you and all done over phone

Bulb still haven’t published their new tariff details, unless I’ve missed it somehow.
Had ours a couple of days ago. I can't remember the exact figures but it's going up about 20% (no idea if it's the same for everyone) which under the circumstances and given they're knocking £66 a month off until March via the bailout thing isn't too bad.

I assume differences in rates and standing charges are geographical? As you are the second person on bulb with different figures to me.

They must be, mine are different again, I've worked out it's about £50 a month difference off the projected costs but we didn't live in the house last winter as we had work being done and the winter before we had the heating on all the time as we had no insulation in the roof due to doing a loft conversion so it's really hard to gauge, I also now only use the gas boiler for showers and the kids baths rather than heating, they are hounding me to have a smart meter installed for gas but I keep fobbing them off as they wouldn't help me get the meters relocated last year when I needed them on another wall, sod em!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-22-11-47-28-473_de.gmx.mobile.android.mail.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-22-11-47-28-473_de.gmx.mobile.android.mail.jpg
    746.2 KB · Views: 21

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.