Gas & Electricity

It’s mind blowing, the people in charge have fully shafted the country making half of it completely broke but no doubt most still salivate waiting for their next dose of reality from the psychopaths.

Don’t worry guys they’re not done yet, still quite a bit of wealth to transfer over to them.

It’s mind blowing, the people in charge have fully shafted the country making half of it completely broke but no doubt most still salivate waiting for their next dose of reality from the psychopaths.

Don’t worry guys they’re not done yet, still quite a bit of wealth to transfer over to them.
Here is the dipper conspiracy theorist

They are cunts, there has to be an end point in this but will things return to what they were? Even if Russia is defeated and our reliance on them has gone, we are decades away from new nuclear power plants, offshore wind, tide? People cannot go on like this forever, I can see us entering a Great Depression like the 30s if we aren’t careful, it will snowball quickly I think the housing market will crash first then unemployment then there will be no stopping it.

deliberately designed to put you off applying in the first place.
That is absolutely true, and that’s not just from one single person I’ve known who’ve worked for (and left) the BA/DWP (which ever one people refer to them as), it’s from quite a number.

And incidentally, I dated a girl a few years back who’s brother had been with the BA/DWP for over 30 years (her dad was retired senior management too) so knew the system inside out, he used to let her know exactly what she could get and what she had to put to get it, now I don’t particularly have a problem with that, the problem I have is that that level of help should be open to everyone.

That is absolutely true, and that’s not just from one single person I’ve known who’ve worked for (and left) the BA/DWP (which ever one people refer to them as), it’s from quite a number.

And incidentally, I dated a girl a few years back who’s brother had been with the BA/DWP for over 30 years (her dad was retired senior management too) so knew the system inside out, he used to let her know exactly what she could get and what she had to put to get it, now I don’t particularly have a problem with that, the problem I have is that that level of help should be open to everyone.
Thankfully it is.
I cannot speak too highly of this organisation and it’s guidance materials.

Thankfully it is.
I cannot speak too highly of this organisation and it’s guidance materials.

Yes I’ve seen and used them (well their site) before mate, sadly there’s still a lot of people unaware or who just walk away having been “dissuaded” after making initial contact with DWP.

And when would the worst time be for the boiler to fail? This evening at some point I hear you say? Bugger, it's bloody cold now.

And when would the worst time be for the boiler to fail? This evening at some point I hear you say? Bugger, it's bloody cold now.

Jeez that's terrible timing.

Is there anything you / a plumber can do to reduce the risk of damage from the possibility of frozen pipes?

Hope you can get things sorted asap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.