Gate locked on ginnel to The Townley

I get there about 30 minutes before kick off and they're locked by then. Pride in battle said they were open at 2-00. So its between the hour and half hour before kick off.
They were open at just after half past as well as I waked thru them around 2.40, shut for villa and united but ok for Luton..all very strange!

So were they locked or not ? The poster saying they were locked, are they the same ones or different ?
They were locked, my back can confirm that. Why would it be mentioned if they were open ?
Just to confirm, these are the gates leading onto Ashton New Road, between the chippy and Councillor Street. 3 sets of gates.

So were they locked or not ? The poster saying they were locked, are they the same ones or different ?
I presume it’s the one next to the chippy…that’s the one i use every game…it was locked for united and villa but 100% open for Luton. At least it was when I walked thru around 2.40

I might install a turnstile with a 10p slot to get it to open. Would make a fortune.

I wonder what the resident would do if a city fan were to stand at the gate holding it open. Wouldn't be able to put a lock on it then.
If they had anything about them instead of doing a Victor Meldrew they'd be a bit entrepreneurial like the houses round the Green Man end at Wembley and set up dodgy shops in the front garden

They were locked, my back can confirm that. Why would it be mentioned if they were open ?
Just to confirm, these are the gates leading onto Ashton New Road, between the chippy and Councillor Street. 3 sets of gates.
I think we are talking about the same gates but I walked thru for Luton at 2.40…defo not locked then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.