Gate locked on ginnel to The Townley

Can you still park on the school grounds next door to Townley?
If so anybody can walk through there.
They had locked the gate to get through on the Townley side for the Villa game. There was no way through unless you walked up to the Pep murial at Darley Street.

The residents I (briefly) spoke to at the Villa game said it was the council's decision and they weren't happy about it either.

Glad to hear it was open again yesterday.

I will repeat it again. It is 100% the residents who are locking the gates. I have witnessed it being done. I usually park (on the street with 3rd set of gates) about an hour before kick off. I then place my bets on my phone (they rarely win) before setting off to ground about half hour later. I've watched the same resident come out of his house and lock that gate with a padlock on at least 5 separate occasions.
The myth that the council do it is bollocks and is only said so they don't get grief.

I will repeat it again. It is 100% the residents who are locking the gates. I have witnessed it being done. I usually park (on the street with 3rd set of gates) about an hour before kick off. I then place my bets on my phone (they rarely win) before setting off to ground about half hour later. I've watched the same resident come out of his house and look that gate with a padlock on at least 5 separate occasions.
The myth that the council do it is bollocks and is only said so they don't get grief.
Take pictures and post them on here, it's a fucking disgrace, 100% a rag

I will repeat it again. It is 100% the residents who are locking the gates. I have witnessed it being done. I usually park (on the street with 3rd set of gates) about an hour before kick off. I then place my bets on my phone (they rarely win) before setting off to ground about half hour later. I've watched the same resident come out of his house and look that gate with a padlock on at least 5 separate occasions.
Is that the gate that directly leads onto Ashton New Road ?

Anyone who uses the gate should take their own padlock to the next game. If the gate is locked then double lock it with your padlock. Whoever is locking it will will soon stop when they find that they can’t reopen it without an angle-grinder ;-)
Or just cut the fucking gate off,no more locks .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.