General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

You honestly believed that? Well you'll believe what you want to believe I guess.

Anyway, thank-you, it was interesting at least. Of course it's utter nonsense, because the analysis completely ignores many important factors, but mainly the state of the economy when coming into office. It's always fucked when the Tories get back *into* power, and then they have to fix it.

To illustrate the point, consider the follow data:

Party A Borrowing

Year 1 £0
Year 2 £10
Year 3 £20
Year 4 £30
Year 5 £40
Total £100

Party B Borrowing
Year 1 £40
Year 2 £35
Year 3 £30
Year 4 £25
Year 5 £15

Total £145

So the conclusion is Party B borrows more. But what it doesn't show is that Party A caused it and Party B tries to put it right.

Balaclava man was trying to secure peace that's why there are so many pictures and articles about him meeting with the Protestant side, ah wait...

Exactly. The desperate line of 'Helping the peace process' is disproved by the fact that all his support, minutes silences,
inviting IRA murderers to parliament etc; never involved the other side. Which means he took the side of the IRA,
as did his right hand man McDonnell. He still will not condemn them, still only offers up 'All bombing is wrong' bullshit,
and has exactly the same stance on Hamas and Hezbollah.

You honestly believed that? Well you'll believe what you want to believe I guess.

Anyway, thank-you, it was interesting at least. Of course it's utter nonsense, because the analysis completely ignores many important factors, but mainly the state of the economy when coming into office. It's always fucked when the Tories get back *into* power, and then they have to fix it.

Party A Borrowing

Year 1 £0
Year 2 £10
Year 3 £20
Year 4 £30
Year 5 £40
Total £100

Party B Borrowing
Year 1 £40
Year 2 £35
Year 3 £30
Year 4 £25
Year 5 £15

Total £145

So the conclusion is Party B borrows more. But what it doesn't show is that Party A caused it and Party B tries to put it right.

I believe that far far more than anything you can come up with.
By the way, you forgot Party B sells the family silver and still cannot balance the books.
Back to Party A to sort out the mess again.

Party A Borrowing

Year 1 £0
Year 2 £10
Year 3 £20
Year 4 £30
Year 5 £40
Total £100

Party B Borrowing

Year 1 £40
Year 2 £35
Year 3 £30
Year 4 £25
Year 5 £15

Total £145

I think most people understand this, which is why the Tories are ahead in the polls, but some just won't get it.

Exactly. The desperate line of 'Helping the peace process' is disproved by the fact that all his support, minutes silences,
inviting IRA murderers to parliament etc; never involved the other side. Which means he took the side of the IRA,
as did his right hand man McDonnell. He still will not condemn them, still only offers up 'All bombing is wrong' bullshit,
and has exactly the same stance on Hamas and Hezbollah.

Somewhat amazingly the "other side" were being fed info by the tories while they were talking to them and having MI5 sort them out for kit to kill innocent people. The tories are still doing today in other parts of the world, the tory terrorist party. Terrorism is our business and business is good, for us.

Latest polls show labour have halved the Tories lead in a week.

Oh dear mrs may.....

What a party needs to do is sort out the NHS,social care,brexit,education, crime and the economy but make everyone think that everyone but themselves will pay for it.

If we think about it there are well off pensioners who will moan about everything but take their bus pass of them and all hell will break loose. Winter fuel payments for the rich? in what world can anyone think this is necessary? Don't even get me started on fucking students.

I think most people understand this, which is why the Tories are ahead in the polls, but some just won't get it.

i thought it was because of the strong and stable government she tell us and she dreams of.
Still, now she is shitting on their doorstep, they are moving votes.

Somewhat amazingly the "other side" were being fed info by the tories while they were talking to them and having MI5 sort them out for kit to kill innocent people. The tories are still doing today in other parts of the world, the tory terrorist party. Terrorism is our business and business is good, for us.

You are kind of missing the point or prefer to pretend not to see it.

We are not all going to need quality care. Some of us will die suddenly. Some will die after a short illness. Some will need short-term care. Some will need years of quality care.

Why should the latter have to end up spending thousands of their prudently-saved money for their care? May has answered that by saying there's no reason, just your and your family's bad luck.

It really is simple. You pay enough tax to cover the possibility that it might be you that needs the state to cover the cost of that care.

Or you don't allow anyone to pass on wealth to their children. That would be fair.

wasn't saying it was the right solution mate just that May was brave to actually face it head on rather than hide ...... it suits my views fine as I think it will cost them huge volumes of votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.