General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - i will absolutely i will - i will post a full series tomorrow when i have more time.

I will leave you with this..

"No labour government has ever left governance with employment levels higher than when it started in government"

Strange name for such a party wouldn't you say. Thank god the silent majority will see sense on the 8th of June.

It's not quite as simple as that...

https://fullfact.org/economy/has-labour-ever-left-office-lower-unemployment-it-started/

Good debate on sky news now - is it an appropriate time to have an election campaign. Fair question.

All of a sudden people are listening to Boris? Boris is a clown. I have just watched the Corbyn-Andrew Neil interview and Corbyn like Abbott can't seem to answer a simple question, he's embarrassingly evasive and does genuinely sound like he's a member of a students union group.
For balance I will watch the May-Neil interview and see if she can explain herself any better which I doubt very much, on the face of it we're in the political equivalent of a self flushing toilet.

I really have no confidence at all that she could construct anything other than fabricated convoluted meaningless codswallop mate.

Ha, yep there was plenty of that. More often than not she resorted to the tried and tested method of, if under pressure, ignore the question asked and unrelatedly attack Corbyn, in that strong and stable way she does.

Ha, yep there was plenty of that. More often than not she resorted to the tried and tested method of, if under pressure, ignore the question asked and unrelatedly attack Corbyn, in that strong and stable way she does.

10 minutes in and losing the will to live, if I hear the words strong and stable one more time my TV is going to get the kicking of its life. I can tell she's lying because her lips are moving. Judging by this interview and the last one I watched adding into that mix Farron Sturgeon and Nuttall we've basically had it in the political sense.

10 minutes in and losing the will to live, if I hear the words strong and stable one more time my TV is going to get the kicking of its life. I can tell she's lying because her lips are moving. Judging by this interview and the last one I watched adding into that mix Farron Sturgeon and Nuttall we've basically had it in the political sense.

Yeah, it's hard to have faith in any of the major parties these days. It's a shame that our political system doesn't allow for the type of "revolution" we've seen in France recently, whereby the traditional parties are eschewed in favour of a more modern, centrist approach.

At the moment we're faced with the option of an unelectable Labour Party, or an abhorrent Tory party. Not a great choice.

No of course not! That peace of paper Cameron was holding was imaginary. There be wouldn't be would there. Hope we can continue to debate right upto the election and i haven't upset anyone.

A piece of paper is not evidence, please watch, from 2mins especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.