General transfer rumours

Dont type this stuff mate...only posting what is out there....Saw the Sane comment and hoping someone could confirm, if true.....Hopefully someone can confirm its a load of rubbish!;)

and the post above it with it's all hail the rags approach?

Give over, you know what you're at.

what do you mean? gen question

What do I mean?

Rags over-paid and look stupid paying 120mil for a player they let go on a fee BUT were willing to do whatever it took to get their man and improved their squad....If we had used the same commitment to getting a deal done with Stones or the back 4 as a whole, we wouldnt look such a mess 5 days before the season starts!

My opinion is fueled by frustration mate...CB position could/should have been sorted weeks ago! Yes, I would have just given the 50mil for Stones!:)

Shit like this is why the twatter thread needs fucking off.

Go to twatter if crap like this rocks your boat.

Can someone put my mind at rest then and tell me not true please? Had a genuine concern it might be true and wanted to ask.....some people takes things way too far!

City Watch ‏@City_Watch
Leroy Sané missed the trip to Sweden with a 'slight hamstring tweak', nothing too serious. [@jonnysmiffy]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.